The role should be able to assist the head office team and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the team.
- University or College’s Degree in a related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English, and Romanian)
- Organize and schedule appointments related to the head office management team’s agenda
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors, based on the head office management team’s meeting agenda
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
Currently, the company has 300 employees and locations in Romania, Poland, Russia, the United Kingdom, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Germany, South Africa, and North America.
We are a passionate team of professionals that have undertaken the behavioural role of a stakeholder in our clients' business to ensure we are constantly motivated and driven to excellence and deliverance of highest quality.