Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Minimum 2 years experience of working as an administrative assistant or in a similar role
• Fluent English in speaking and writing; German as an additional language will be appreciated
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of standard Microsoft tools (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) and modern office communication
• Reliability and loyalty
• Ability to take responsibility and initiative
• Excellent organisational talent, methodical skills
• Professional travel management
• Planning and organisation of appointments and meetings
• Preparation of daily mail
• Active communication and correspondence with suppliers and all Metro companies, both national and international
• Project- and budgetary controlling
• Preparation of presentations and statistics
• Organisation and monitoring of office supplies
We, the MGI METRO Group Information Technology GmbH, are the IT-Provider for the METRO Group. The METRO Group is one of the worldwide largest trading groups. In 30 countries 250.000 employees earn a turnover of about 56.4 Billion Euro. In Romania METRO Group is represented besides us by our sales divisions Metro Cash & Carry and Real Hypermarkets.
MGI – Leading edge in Information Technology
Be part of the best – Join us!
In Bucharest we conduct one of our ambitious Software Development Centers. We are responsible for the development of our outstanding Oracle based Merchandise Management System and our excellent Data Warehouse. In addition we run one of the biggest SAP installations in retail and one of the most important Networking Portals connecting all our employees around the globe.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles