Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree in a relevant field
- Working experience in administration or office management
- Knowledge or previous experience in Phare projects would be an asset
- Very good fluency in English
- PC skills
- Organized, meticulous person
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- To ensure administrative support for the PHARE Consultants, meaning:
- To write down the minutes of the meetings and conferences in which the PHARE Consultants take part;
- To organize meetings and conferences (finding the appropriate locations, reservations);
- To make internal and external travel reservations;
- To organize the agenda of the Consultants;
- To establish contacts with persons from the Ministry of Public Health and related bodies;
- To ensure all office management tasks: handling phone calls, correspondence follow up, purchase of all necessary office supplies;
- Advice and guidance on local issues to the PHARE Consultants;
- Ability to interpret during meetings or conferences from English into Romanian and vice versa;
- Other duties and ad hoc administrative support to the PHARE Consultants.
- We are a PHARE project coordinated by the Romanian Ministry of Health and GTZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit GmbH) Consortium. We offer European consultancy in the field of haematological transfusions and we are aimed at implementing in Romania the European laws and standards on blood donation and all its adjacent processes and activities.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles