Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
-University degree (Economics-Finance-Accounting);
-Previous related experience (finance controlling / analysis or accounting in a multinational company is a plus);
-Good knowledge of Romanian and international finance and accounting standards;
-Good command of English;
-Strong computer skills;
-Knowledge / experience in human resources, import-export and administrative field;
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
-Ability to contribute to the business development;
-Integrity, ethics and ability to handle confidential information in accordance with Company policies;
-Very well organized;
• Is responsible for supervision of the accounting, including preparation of financial statements and reports, forecasts, and management information;
• Coordinates financial operations related to: controlling, budgeting, treasury, cash flow, tax or management accounting and reporting according to Romanian and International Standards and business laws;
• Verifies journal and ledger entries of cash and payments, purchases, expenses, and trial balances;
• Coordinate the customs operations (documentation, legal aspects);
• Communicates with tax specialists, lawyers, auditors, public authorities;
• Represents the company for the state authorities;
• Coordinate various administrative activities related to: insurance and maintenance contracts, finding suppliers/customers for special transactions – investments, sales of the assets.
HUMAN RESOURCES FIELD:
• Coordinates the human resources activities according to the company policies;
• Play an important role in company relation with the employee’s representative;
• Coordinate the payroll activities;
-A full-time position and an competitive salary;
-Work in a dynamic international environment.
BRODRENE DAHL SRL Tulcea is a daughter company of the Norwegian Group Brødrene Dahl AS, a stockiest of pipes, valves, fittings, etc. delivering to shipyards and other relevant industries.