Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
7+ years of experience in administration in a multinational company
Computer literacy with MS Office
Functional understanding of building monitoring systems, including with BCP, DRP, security management
Sourcing and Supplier management knowledge
Excellent Inter Personal & communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
Work under pressure in a fast paced, demanding environment while maintaining/enhancing quality performance levels
Position is located in Bucharest and will have 4 people reporting into. The role of the position is:
1. Building management,
2. Cost control, budgeting, resource management and planning for building management related issues
3. Coordinating sourcing
4. Vendor management for the outsourced services
To manage Day to Day operations of Building Management and Logistics functions
· Maintaining Site at 100% readiness to deliver from Security, Housekeeping & Facility management perspective
· Assure building management, including HVAC, electrical, generator, UPS, water distribution, life safety, fire services, security access control, computer room, spaces moves, etc.
· Perform cost control, budgeting, resource management and planning for building management related issues
· Manage vendor relations for the outsourced services in order to provide continuous services
· Conduct Daily/Regular audits /floor walks
· Work closely with external vendors/housekeeping and security team to close gaps from above
· Interact with employees /focus groups at the shop floor
· Handle Customer Queries / Complaints
· Monitor environmental issues
· Coordinate procurement of spares, consumables and building management related services
· Coordinate new sites set-up, as per company standards
Angajatorul a ales ca denumirea companiei să nu fie făcută publică.
Numele companiei va fi dezvăluit doar celor ce vor fi contactați de către angajator.