- Excellent technical skills on Windows Servers, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory.
- Curiosity for new technologies
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting ability
- Solid oral and written communication, problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to manage/be part of highly intercultural teams
- Team spirit
- Strong service orientation minded, solid oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with remote teams in a strong multicultural environment
- Fluent English speaker
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Certifications and trainings
- Fluent IT staff language speaker
- Knowledge of IT group organization, processes and stakeholders
- Work experience: +5 years
- Minimum education level: Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science or related field
- Manage daily IT operations аctivitiеs including monitoring, prеvеntivе maintenаncе, bаckup/rеstorе, servicе аvаilability, reporting, problеm rеsolution & chаnge managemеnt on IT infrаstructures
- Clarity to counterparts, performance analysis, footprint development
- Review and analyse specified problems and issues to identify best technical/professional solutions
- Make technical/professional recommendations which have a perceptible impact on business performance
- Work with L2 support teams, Digital workplace teams and application teams to: resolve and treat IT events, resolution & root cause analysis activities, support Level 2 teams
- Participate & ensure compliance with an IT service management framework, operational policies & procedures.
- Oversee and improve the security, quality & performance of services delivered on the IT backbone, and services delivered to our internal business clients
- Work closely with other teams with the ITEC organization in Europe, APAC & Americas zones to guarantee the global coherency, quality & performance of the IT Backbone
- Develop, implement & apply IT operating policies, processes & procedures to ensure secure and effective delivery of services
Edenred is the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees and merchants. Solutions are delivered via mobile, online platform, card or paper voucher in 46 countries.
Edenred Digital Center is Edenred’s new digital hub in Romania, for strategic IT projects. The Group will base here its best teams developing the global platforms and solutions that make Edenred the leading companion for the working world.
Edenred Digital Center team will work with colleagues in business and IT to provide leading IT knowledge and skills driving the Group’s business worldwide.
People make the difference. Join and vibe with us!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles