Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• High School degree (University degree would be an advantage);
• Ability to focus on details;
• Ability to verify the input data and correct the errors;
• Capacity to handle multi tasks and problem solving abilities;
• Able to work in shifts;
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• Good command of English.
• Checks all incoming documents and takes actions accordingly to procedures;
• Finds out any issue related to the activation process and provides an appropriate
answer/feedback in time to sales persons;
• Performs the activation/deactivation of value added services; tariff plans changes;
• Follows and applies Company\'s internal rules and Department\'s procedures.
Zapp is a highly successful company recognized for its integrated wireless voice and data services and products. Attending to both corporate and residential customers communication needs, Zapp delivers qualitative, secure and innovative mobile services using the CDMA technology, focusing thus on next generation solutions.
With a talented workforce that recently made possible the offering of fixed telephony and is engaged at the moment in deploying a 3G network, it is now an exciting time to join our team!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles