Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Profile of the desired applicant
- University Degree
- Previous experience in multinational environment will be considered as advantage
- Relative experience in real estate will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent English – both oral and written
- Good Word processing, Spreadsheet and Database skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Driving licence
This role supports ODESSA’s management in all business related activities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for identifying real estate development and investment opportunities nationwide
- You will coordinate due diligence and negotiations leading to sale-purchase agreements
- You will manage the acquisition process and administration
- You will be required to monitor relations with real estate agents, consultants and public offices
- General desk and field research activities
- Facilitate the market data collection and processing
- Enhance the data storage and management processes
- Administrative support, when required
ODESSA PROPERTY INVESTMENT (ROMANIA) is a significant investment and development company in the field of commercial and residential property in the region. Due to our continued success and major business expansion are looking to employ highly motivated individuals for some key roles in our team at our office in Bucharest. As these roles will have an exposure to our investor and client base in UK and Ireland, excellent communication skills in oral and written English are required, as well as ability to work within a team and to tight deadlines.
If you possess the appropriate experience, third level qualification and would like to work in young, dynamic and growing company that is highly successful - we invite you to apply for one of the following positions. In exchange for your commitment and contribution, we offer competitive remuneration, with bonus scheme.
ODESSA PROPERTY INVESTMENT (ROMANIA) is an equal opportunities employer. We offer:
- Competitive remuneration, with bonus scheme
- Work in young, dynamic and growing company that is highly successful
Send your CV, Cover Letter and a current photograph for the attention of the Human Resources Manager, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref#: AMEJ.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality.
Please visit our website for more details: www.odessainvestment.com