As an Acquisition Analyst you will work within the Analytics department.
You will be responsible for supporting a variety of business needs via analysis and insight.
You will be involved in the day to day brand activity and interpretation of information that allows the business to acquire, develop and retain customers.
You will be responsible for interpretation of trends in data and providing insights to product managers for business-critical decisions.
Key work areas:
- Creating reports and analysis based upon business needs.
- Analyzing and assessing the impact of marketing activities.
- Understanding key customer journeys and identifying how these can be optimized.
- Working collaboratively across various teams including Marketing CRM, Acquisition, Tech, Product, Finance and Customer Services.
- Helping make data the center of all key decision making across the business.
- Extracting, analyzing & interpreting large data sets.
- Creating reports and data visualizations
- Providing insights and solutions to help managers, stakeholders and other end users to make informed business decisions
Internet Marketing Online provides Customer Care services ( Cod Caen 8299).