Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance and Accounting is preferred; or economic university studies.
- At least one year experience in accounting field
- Experience in dealing with AR / AP business or invoicing process is a plus.
- Knowledge of English language in both speaking and writing.
- Knowledge of other European languages (Germany. Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Croatia etc) is a plus.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word), knowledge of Oracle is a plus.
- Good ethics, stable, honest & active person
- Ability to coordinate team members
Processing Accounts Receivable / Payables (AR / AP) business using Oracle ERP for accounting.
- Perform daily transaction processing for internal or external customers / suppliers.
- Ensure the correctness of the accounting treatment; make sure that the accounting data is reflecting the business and meet management and internal control requirements.
- Perform reconciliation of customer’s / suppliers\' balances; communicate with local or overseas customers / suppliers and also with other departments from Romania subsidiary or other European subsidiaries.
- Provide all necessary information to other modules, reports making and involvement in monthly closing operations and audit process.
- Opportunity to work in a young, pro-active and enthusiastic team, and to develop in an international environment
- Specific training and career development.
- Competitive compensation package (including overtime payment, performance incentives, meal tickets)
Our client is a big multinational company spread all over the world.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles