Accounts Receivable with French
- 1-3 years of accounting and finance experience;
- Prior experience in Accounts Receivables;
- Proficiency in French is a must;
- Proficiency in MS office applications and SAP is a plus;
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
- Proactive in solving day to day issues;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Responsibility for processing accounts receivable transactions; sending statement of account to customers and miscellaneous invoices to ensure that the KPIs related to these activities are achieved;
- Responsibility for activities assigned by the team lead;
- Processing dispute cases
- Performing collection activities as per collection strategy in place
- Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines);
- Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), sales offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues;
- Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project);
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager;
- Bonuses for your results;
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Team-Buildings and Christmas parties;
- Meal tickets (15 RON/Day);
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage;
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!