Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Advanced English skills
- Detail oriented;
- Ability to work under stress conditions;
- Team player ;
- Communication and negotiation skills ;
- Night and week-end shifts availability.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Payments posting (checks, wire transfer, ACH) according to the given instruction;
- Payment reconciliations (returned payments, misapplied payments and refunds);
- Payment identification (when there are not enough information regarding sender and instruction) ;
- Maintain communication with involved departments (billing, contract maintenance, legal);
- Preparing financial reports for specific activities.
Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• One month start-up training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest.
We value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
• Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.
• Private medical insurance
• Undetermined contract
• You will be part of a very dynamic industry
• You will excel in your communication and negotiation skills
If you would like to find out more about our culture please visit our blog:
Like our facebook page:
or visit our international website:
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies. We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability. We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)
In CGS we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, and being a pro-active team member.
Join our team: if you think you fit the profile, than we are looking forward to meeting you!