Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
On behalf of our client, an important multinational company from the oil & gas sector, we are recruiting several Accounts Receivable Specialists, with the following qualifications:
- Certificate of economic studies or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years experience in a financial position.
- English Proficiency
- Ability to calculate figures and manage accounting and financial records
- Ability to communicate and interact with colleagues from different departments; often interaction with senior management / clients, having good communication skills and being customer service oriented
- The Accounts Receivable Accountant is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Client invoices and/or other 3rd party invoices, as well as performing a secondary audit of other AR Team Members posted invoices, conducting statement audits and providing problems resolutions.
- Gathering back up for invoicing (sales orders, tickets, Pbook, contracts) and validating it’s accuracy and completeness
- Process service tickets for invoicing to the Client by checking it’s data accuracy, resolving discrepancies, obtaining all signatures and entering data into system.
- Prepare original documents for scanning, filing, archiving as instructed
- Daily checking bank statements and ensure incoming cash is allocated the same day, also keeping track of all unallocated collections
- Solving Bank reconciliation items ( eg. cash in bank not in GL and vice versa)
- Send invoices to clients and maintain constant follow-up for outstanding invoices/ client disputes/ credit notes preparation
- Follow-up on payments and keep regular update to the management for overdue invoices
* Attractive salary package
* Meal tickets
* Private health insurance
* Office work schedule;
* The possibility of developing a medium and long-term career
Gi Group este unul din liderii europeni in furnizarea serviciilor pentru dezvoltarea pietei muncii, cu expertiza principala in crearea si implementarea solutiilor de munca flexibile. La inceputul anului 2009, a achizitionat pachetul majoritar de actiuni al Barnett McCall Recruitment, adaugand la cei peste 10 ani de experienta ai BMR metode de recrutare inovatoare si expertiza internationala. Gi Group Staffing Company este o societate comerciala autorizata ca agent de munca temporara (cu sediul din Bucuresti si toate birourile regionale permanente) in condiţiile art. 88 din Codul Muncii, in conformitate cu autorizaţia de funcţionare seria B nr. 0000101/26.06.2009 emisa de Direcţia de Munca, Solidaritate Sociala si Familie Bucureşti, poziţia 171 in Registrul Naţional de Evidenta a Agenţilor de Munca Temporara Autorizaţi � Municipiul Bucuresti. Suntem o societate inregistrata ca operator de prelucrare a datelor cu caracter personal si de transfer a datelor cu caracter personal sub nr. 12305.