Accounts Receivable Officer with German
- Our Client deals with POS & ATM production, along with software configuration. We're talking about a worldwide client.
- German: B2
- English: B1+B2
- Shift: 9-18, Monday to Friday
- Employees carry out their activity according to the client's calendar
- The project is currently in its transition period
- Experience level: Cl11 – looking for similar experience in finance. Valuable skills: SAP, Microsoft excel or overall experience working with numbers.
- 70% back-office activity and 30% front office (calls from the client)
- Role with primary accounting responsibility.
- Involves the issuance and processing of invoices for the client's partners, on various services that are purchased by our client.
- All data on these invoices must be validated and ensure that they are in accordance with the contract.
- Any problem on the invoices is taken over and solved.
- Some of the activity is carried out in the collections area, by contacting the clients who exceed their payment term.
Collabera is ranked among the top 10 Information Technology (IT) and professional staffing firms in the US, with more than $ 600 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 14,000+ professionals across North America (US, Canada), Asia Pacific India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia), and Europe (Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom). We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
To know more about Collabera, please visit us on www.collabera.com.
- 23 mai 2022Remote (de acasă)
- 19 mai 2022Remote (de acasă)