Accounts Payables Accountant (perioada determinata)
We are currently looking for a team-oriented and enthusiastic Accounts Payables Accountant for Bucharest, within Rompetrol Services Center.
Rompetrol Services Center includes the support functions (Administrative, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Procurement, Services Improvement, QHSE) and serves all companies within the Group.
Your new role: Supports the allocated companies by providing services specific to Accounts Payables function, in accordance with the Group’s rules and procedures. Records and monitors the supplier’s invoices and perform analysis on supplier’s reports, in order to maintain a clear record of the company’s patrimony.
Activities going to help you shine:
• Performs primary accounting operations, in accordance with the legislation in force: invoices registration, internal and external travel expense reports, advance invoices, estimations for non-billed invoices.
• Verifies the received documents to ensure the accuracy of the submitted data and the compliance with tax legislation.
• Prepares payments for due invoices, verifies IBAN versus suppliers documents, prepares the automated payment file proposal, forwards the payment proposal to the recipients list for approval according the work procedure.
• Performs suppliers’ inventory, based on account statements and compares data with primary evidence.
• Performs balances reconciliation, at auditors/ suppliers request and monthly/ annual, according to regulations.
• Applies the accounting regulations and legislation in force.
• Contributes to the development of processes, working procedures and solutions that ensure the optimization of the department’s activities.
• Performs analysis on supplier’s reports
The fuel needed to go further with us:
• University degree in Economics (finance/ accounting specialization represents an advantage).
• 2-3 years of professional experience in finance/ accounting.
• Strong knowledge of primary and financial accounting.
• SAP knowledge represents an advantage.
• English language – medium level.
• PC skills: MS Word, Excel – medium level.
• Oriented on objectives achievement and ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
• Analytical thinking and attention to details.
• Initiative and proactivity.
You will be supplied with:
• Supportive and professional teams and environment
• Private medical package;
• Life and health insurance;
• Meal card;
• Flexible working program;
• Friday short work-program;
• Work from home option;
• Benefits package and discounts (sports, medical, banks, culture, fashion, tourism, restaurants, etc.)
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role, go to "apply now" to send an updated copy of your resume.
Fuel your career and start a new journey with us!
For others, Rompetrol means the gas stations that provide the fuel needed for the daily routine.
For us, it means dedicated colleagues who work in over 200 specializations and who ensure uninterrupted activity & energy that makes our society to move forward.
We are a Romanian brand that evolved to an international group that produces and delivers energy products. With 6,000 employees and a wide range of jobs, Rompetrol has operations in Europe and Central Asia, from oil trading and refining to petrochemicals production, retail and marketing of petroleum products to providing services to other operators in the Energy industry.
For all these to be possible, we consider our people to be our main asset and thus we offer equal opportunities for growth and development, we foster diversity and cultivate leadership, we continuously strive to provide the safest work environment.
Are you ready for a career in a diverse and high-performance environment?