Skills & Knowledge
• Advance level of English and Spanish is a must (written, read, listened, and spoken). Higher levels or knowledge of French and Germany is a plus.
• Any University Degree or Accounting academic background is a must. From here, as much as accounting academic background will be a plus.
• Experience of Microsoft Excel is required. Other knowledge with other MS Office tools is a plus.
• Ariba and Oracle experience is a plus.
• Results-oriented person
• Be passionate and energetic with the job
• Team Player
• Very well organized.
• Active listening, respect to others and collaborative communication
• Honesty, fairness, objectivity and accountability
• Continuous improvement
• Measured risk taking
• Used to work with deadlines
Processing Invoices and Payments for ADP Employer Services Iberia, S.L. and ADP Suisse, S.A..
ADP Employer Services Iberia, S.L. business activity does not just cover the HCM business for the local market, but is the location or hub for some of other ADP’s BU (i.e. it is the Streamline BU world-wide HQ and their local accountancy and AP is managed by this accounting team).
To perform AP accounting activities going through the process from receiving invoices; ensuring the matching with PO (Ariba System); ensuring the correct accounting code for POs and BPOs; ensuring the transfer to AP accounting system (Oracle System); validate and posting them to General Ledger Module (Oracle System) with reconciliations if needed; finishing the process with ensuring the payment on time. Also be the contact for Ariba requests related to accounting strings. Create new suppliers in the system and be sure they are approved by our Vendor Assurance process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• From being involved in all AP process: from accounting invoices matching with their PO code to prepare weekly and monthly payments.
• Solving reconciliation issues between Ariba and Oracle AP and Oracle AP and Oracle GL.
• Booking prepaid expenses and reconcile with GL .
• Being in contact with Procurement Dept., other Purchasing process owners (managers from different areas) and vendors to solve AP issues.
• Potentially being in contact with Bank to solve potential payment issues.
• Being part of the team in case of changes or novelty in the AP process.
• Be the main contact with our suppliers if any assistance is needed.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise.
Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential.
For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.