Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for a team player with a proactive attitude, attention to detail and with good
knowledge of statutory accounting and tax laws and regulations.
Come work and grow in a strong, innovative, multinational environment!
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics fields;
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting, with focus on project accounting, preferably with cost/profit
- Good knowledge of statutory accounting and Romanian VAT regulations;
- Good English language skills;
- Fluency in using Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge in working with an ERP (SAP would be an advantage);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects with different stakeholders;
• Manage the incoming invoices flow: receive, index and scan invoices;
• Approve invoices in the electronic work flow for allocated construction sites;
• Perform monthly closing operations;
• Continuously communicate with project managers and fulfill their requests.
With the background of the PORR Group, one of the leading construction companies in Europe, we combine 150 years of experience with state-of-the-art technology to shape and create quality of life. Our main activity areas are building construction and civil engineering. As a full-service provider in the area of construction projects we combine the highest standards of quality, innovation, know-how and efficiency into a harmonious whole.
Since 2004 we have been providing our construction services throughout Romania. PORR Construct became a powerful and successful Romanian company where the employees are building reliable teams, are passionate about smart growth and valued for their entrepreneurial spirit and are developing a career in a safe and professional working environment.
Our team concept is attracting dynamism, experience, loyalty and human capital open for challenges and future changes. Trainings and coaching will ensure the transfer of know-how and secure our company's position in a fast growing and competitive market.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles