Accounts Payable/ PTP with Spanish
- Experience in Accounts Payable (1 year);
- Fluency in English and Spanish (B2);
- Experience of Oracle or SAP Accounts Payable systems preferable;
- Good all-round Excel skills.
- PO Invoice processing and responsible for coding NON-PO invoices using the ERP Accounting System;
- Perform Travel and Expenses activities;
- Monitor and clear ‘on hold’ invoices in a timely manner;
- Support General Ledger teams with month-end processes and requests, if needed;
- Supplier liaison via telephone and email communication;
- Discuss with line Manager and complete monthly and yearly Objectives and Performance;
- Keep the Department procedures updated according to the changes on the process;
- Other PTP related reports such as: RTV report, Workflow allocation, VIM Follow-up report, Late payment fees report, Duplicate check.
- Bonuses for your results;
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Team-Buildings and Christmas parties;
- Meal tickets (15 RON/Day);
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage;
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!