Accounts Payable-Process Associate with French
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Experience in Accounts Payable/Accounting/Finance – preferred;
- Language French knowledge, minimum level B2 is required; English B2 knowledge;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; intermediate to advanced skills – required;
- Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
- Accurate, logical problem solver;
- Ability to handle the client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage);
We are inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable – Process Associate – French – Hybrid Bucharest!
- Processing of PO and Non-PO invoices: performing primary review against set guidelines; performing online checks as specified – eg. duplicates, wrong scanning, wrong address; accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices; process invoice in the ERP system
- Sending cases requiring resolution to the contact person agreed with the client in order to get them processed.
- Debit balances for suppliers, if required;
- Proactive control for the prevention of possible errors;
- Reconciliations and reporting;
- Month close reporting and periodic dashboard reporting as well as ad hoc reporting;
- Resolution of queries received from retained business in Helpdesk tool;
- Vendor statement reconciliations;
- Phone interactions with suppliers and internal teams on different queries;
- Work on aged invoices/ pending issues.
We are Genpact.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose -- the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people -- we drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent the ways companies work – because transformation happens here.
Get to know us at Genpact.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Genpact in Romania
We were ranked #1 among the Top Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 4,000 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we take pride in being the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes eight large domains: Finance and Accounting, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procurement and Supply Chain, Sales Operations, IT Services, Customer Services, and SOX Compliance.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is on the lookout for high-potential talent to join our growing teams in the cities we currently operate in – Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. Our diverse teams include foreign-language speakers in a variety of roles, such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement, and Order Management.
We’re committed to a relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people. And our entrepreneurial, inclusive culture gives our people the freedom and autonomy to experiment fearlessly, seize opportunities, and push boundaries to turn visions into realities by combining deep domain expertise with diverse perspectives. We’re looking for thinkers and do-ers. People with a natural curiosity, a hunger to keep learning, keep growing.
We believe our people are our greatest assets. Not only do we offer our workforce a flexible work-life balance but also a work-from-anywhere model. We empower our employees to upskill themselves for their current roles and their future career aspirations with Genome, our industry-leading internal learning platform. We also leverage our talent transformation initiative, TalentMatch, to match individual skills and job aspirations with existing and future job opportunities within the company.
Work from the office, home, or just about anywhere
As the world emerges from the storm, we’ve reimagined and redesigned our business model into a hybrid one that allows our employees to work from anywhere within the geographies we operate in while we make use of our offices as spaces for social interaction and collaboration.
In Bucharest, our office is located in the Hermes Business Park, a mere 300 m from the Pipera subway station. The entire building has been designed to keep our people engaged and efficient, with cozy lounges and social areas spread throughout, including 6 state-of-the-art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers and a kindergarten.
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in the Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center near the Iulius Mall and has 4.200 sqm, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias, and 2 relaxation rooms.
Interested? Find out more at careers.genpact.com