Accounts Payable Payments, Reporting & QA International (Fixed Term) (155464)
E.ON Business Services Cluj - 1 poziție
- Education: High school/ University graduate ( economic studies represent an advantage )
- Professional experience: Basic accounting knowledge, especially Accounts Payable - represents an advantage, basic MS Office knowledge, basic SAP FI knowledge
- Languages : English (intermediate/ advanced, both written and spoken)
- Double check payment proposals and execute payment runs according to the payment calendar for our clients (Romania, Sweden, Italy, UK and Hungary)
- Perform month-end activities according to the closing calendar
- Generate standard reports and solve ad-hoc inquiries from the Business or the Team Leader
- Comply with the working procedures and related internal controls, assure KPI and SLA's are met
- Perform other specific Accounts Payable activities as requested by the Team Leader
Why will you enjoy being our colleague
- You get more than just a salary: You receive special gifts when important events happen in your life, such as the birth of a child, June 1st and Christmas (for those employees who are parents) and the list goes on! Also, your performance is rewarded annually with a bonus that matches your achievements from the previous year. Do you excel in what you do? You can be one of the colleagues eligible for an excellence award! All of our colleagues also receive monthly financial aid, that helps reduce the monthly cost of transportation.
- Stay cool while using your meal vouchers: The meal tickets are credited to a special card and you can pay contactless.
- You can enjoy your work, while being healthy and safe: We offer you a package of additional medical services within a private medical network. If you change your glasses, we cover part of their value. During the pandemic, you can work from home, if your work field allows it. (We are writing this ad from home.)
- We really care about work-life balance: We grant a minimum of 25 days of annual leave (more than the average number of days granted by other employers and/ or required by law), And this number increases according to your seniority within the company!
- We focus on development: You will continue to grow with us and expand your knowledge, through workshops, trainings and mentoring programs, plus language courses (German, to be more specific).
- We also pay attention to the needs of colleagues who are parents: We have a partnership with a private kindergarten, located right next to our headquarters in Amera Tower, where our employees can bring their children (access to the kindergarten is granted according to the number of seats available per age group).
E.ON Business Services Cluj is more than just accounting. It is about people like you, who are willing to innovate, brave enough to take responsibilities and eager for results. At E.ON Business Services Cluj we grow novices into experts. You will have the support to reach your full potential and the freedom to digitalize the new energy world with us. We are a German energy company, with over 75,000 employees worldwide, our main purpose is to deliver the best of class financial services to more than 300 companies in the E.ON Group worldwide. Through our accounting expertise, standardized processes and IT structures we play an important role in sustaining an optimal business performance of all E.ON companies. Join our team if you want to boost your finance career and become one of the customer oriented visionaries of our company!
Publicat 23 iun. 2021 Reactualizat 21 iul. 2021 Expiră 23 iul. 2021
Nu îți face griji, poate joburile de mai jos îți pot fi de folos