Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Experience and Skills:
• Two years Degree in Finance or Business Administration
• Attention to details, thoroughness, organization, analyzing Information, accounting, PC Proficiency, data entry skills, general math skills, well organized and a self-starter.
• Problem Solving: creative and innovative, quality solutions, analytical oriented, and good decision making skills.
• Communication: oral and written communication skills, customer services oriented, and interacts frequently with peer groups, subordinates and senior mgt. advising on area of responsibility.
• Cross Discipline: Understanding of interaction with other disciplines, Company strategy and the principles of Quality management.
• Passion for customer service
• Effective at cross-functional teamwork
• Ability to interact and manage several internal customers
• Ability to juggle and prioritize numerous requests simultaneously
• Discretion when dealing with confidential information. Technical Finance or Accounting Certificate or equivalent experience
The AP Clerk (Payment) is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Third Party Urgent invoices and the preparation of the NON-PO template. .
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• The timely processing of urgent and manual payments within 24 HRs or 3 Days based on the request type.
• Prepare the direct bill submission forms as per specified commodities in a timely manner
• Perform the required checks of travel and hotel billing to ensure that vendor billing matches the travel system.
• Ensure the all payment request are compliance with UP/MOC/DD policy.
• Assist in other projects as needed
Wyser is the international company within Gi Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
The value proposition of Wyser is hinged on five strategic keystones: