Accounts Payable Assistant/Analyst
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Good language skills both written and spoken in English
- Educational background in accounting/economic is an asset
- Experience in activities that imply back office/finance accountancy activities is welcomed
- Ability to work in a team
- Professional approach to work
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Good analytic skills and attention to details
- Good problem solving skills
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office tools; JDE or SAP knowledge is welcomed
- Very good organizational skills and business understanding
- Responsible for providing operational standard and ad hoc reports for AP teams
- Creates and maintains supplier records
- Creates payment proposals
- Manages employees’ Corporate expenses
- Acts as main contact for managing corporate credit cards expenses
- Offers support for electronic trading; provides reports and necessary documentation for EDI processed invoices
- Works with strict deadlines to meet team and individual KPIs
- Manages the technical process related to his/her line of activity
- Verifies and investigates the electronic transmissions of invoices received from vendors
- Maintains relations with the suppliers, Procurement and Inventory departments
- Supports the Process Specialist in the team by providing predefined and ad-hoc reports required for evaluating the team’s and process performance.
- Reaches targets and deadlines given by the Team Leader or the Process Specialist
- Escalates any difficult situations to the Process Specialist / Team Leader according to the procedures
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for one of the top 5 employers of choice in the SSC/BPO industry (according to “Topului celor mai apreciati angajatori in 2020”, published by Undelucram.ro)
- A great organizational culture, focused on people and internal career development opportunities (most of our leaders/seniors are internally grown and promoted)
- Huge commitment towards spreading kindness within our surrounding communities through diverse social, environmental initiatives and beautiful charity events
- A strong curricula of in-house free of charge (English/German) language courses, hard/soft skills trainings and personal development plans.
- Awesome parties, events and engaging competitions
- Attractive bonus systems (for referral, performance, language etc.)
- On the job finance-related trainings from scratch.
- A flexible way of working (with full time, part time and hybrid opportunities)
- Private medical care
- Holiday allowance and extra days off
- Great location, at Iulius Business Center
Office Depot, which recently has become Viking by Raja Group, is one of the most important European reseller of workplace products and services. The Shared Service Center in Cluj-Napoca is currently the only Viking/Office Depot subsidiary in Romania. With a focus on financial services (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & General Ledger), Office Depot SSC also incorporates departments such as Master Data Management, Data Management Services and e-Support. With an enthusiastic team of around 300 associates, Office Depot SSC is one of the main players in the SSC/BPO field in Cluj-Napoca.
Our motto is #TogetherFasterStronger so you can be assured that we will welcome you in a friendly, yet professional work environment where you can evolve. To find out more about Viking/Office Depot, visit our website at www.officedepot-career.ro and check out our social media.
SC OFFICE DEPOT SERVICE CENTER SRL
- 24 Mart. 2023
- 26 Mart. 2023
- 28 Mart. 2023
Accounts Payable Specialist with Italian