Accounts Payable Agent
To succeed in this role, you will need to pay attention to details, stay organized and take full ownership of the tasks related to invoice processing. Even if some prior experience in the accounting field will be considered as a plus, the position is also a good opportunity for people not related to finance and accounting as we will provide tools and training which will help you succeed in the role.
The Accounts Payable Agent is part of the Accounts Payable Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Service Centre based in Bucharest.
- Manage mailroom activities – invoice reception, scanning and validation
- Enter supplier invoices in the financial system
- Investigate, analyze and process supplier invoices
- Download supplier invoices and ensure timely processing (where the case)
- Perform root cause analysis and identify solutions
- Perform vendor account reconciliations when needed
- Actively contribute to creation, completion or update of the training documents and working procedures
- Provide training to newcomers
- Identify process/system improvements opportunities and participate in their implementation
- Run reports and produce KPI’s (key performance indicators) when needed
- Perform other tasks related to invoice processing
- Proficiency in English (French is a plus)
- Knowledge of Procure-to-Pay process is a plus
- Basic accounting knowledge is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system is a plus
- Previous experience in Finance / Accounts Payable fields is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- University Degree (studies in Economics is plus) or relevant work experience
- Strong team player
- Strong customer service orientation
- Attention to details paired with good analytical abilities
- Able to set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good communication skills
- Work experience in a shared services, process driven or service center environment is a plus
Our offer towards work-life balance
Flexible working schedule – organized in 2 shifts - weekly rotation (Monday to Friday): 9:00-18:00 & 10:00-19:00
Work from Home
Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
Easter and Christmas bonus & performance bonus
Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
Team buildings, Fun@Work activities
Free French language classes
Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities
Employees Wellness Program – additional sick days, employee wellness rooms etc.
A friendly and dynamic work environment
CSR & Sport activities
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common goal. What matters to you, also matters to us. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and interested in pursuing a carrier in the finance and accounting fields? Come and join us! We will help you achieve your full potential.
Who we are
We are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world having more than 50,000 employees and offices in more than 100 countries. With over 100 years’ experience, our promise is to resolve complexities and bring integral solutions to life. We are holders of the long view. Our expertise touches every aspect of a project’s lifespan and we are committed to bringing value every step of the way. We develop solutions thought diligent and determined expertise, across sectors, divisions, and continents while being guided by our core values – Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation and Safety.
Here in Bucharest, we established our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in 2014 and we are growing ever since. We are responsible for managing core finance processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report for the SNC-Lavalin entities in Canada and USA.
Find out more about us at www.besnclavalin.ro
Our offer towards work-life balance
Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin Motivational financial package & flexible benefits French Language Classes Team activities, team-building events, FunWork Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair massage, employee wellness rooms Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities CSR & Sport activities Open and dynamic work environment Flexible working schedule