Accounts Payable Accountant with Spanish
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
• No experience or maximum of 1,5 years of previous Finance experience
• Excellent Spanish Skills (minimum B2 level)
• Very good English Skills (minimum B2 level)
• Microsoft Excel knowledge
• Excellent attention to details
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Create payment proposals
• Calculate per diems, audit and pay Cash Advances and Expenses
• Offer support to the internal business on the Expense process
• Communicate with internal/external stakeholders regarding Accounts Payable invoices and expenses
• Respond to all vendor inquiries and reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Competitive salary package.
• Robust benefits package (Bonuses, Discounts, Stock Options, meal tickets, sport allocation and private medical insurance).
• Diverse activities with a high international share and a wide range of topics.
• Ongoing learning opportunities – complex projects, training, coaching, conferences, workshops, certifications, online learning platforms, subscriptions, etc.
• We live Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, home office possibilities.
• Diverse company social life - events, sports tournaments, team buildings, passion groups (e.g. hiking, book club, green team).
• Multicultural environment - working with colleagues and clients across different countries.
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 12.000 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Uruguay.