Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* Bachelors degree in Accounting / Finance
* 3 + years experience in accounting according to Romanian Accounting Standards
* Minimum 2 years experience in accounting of accounts payable
* Experience in working with accounting software (preferable Wiz and J.D. Edwards)
* Work experience in a private company is a must (preferable multinational)
* Fluent English speaking and writing
* Very good Excel practice
* Well organized, effective time management skills
* Manage documents related to acquisitions cycle (purchase forms, reception notes, suppliers invoices) and monitor compliance with acquisitions procedures
* Post suppliers invoices in accounting system according to nature of services and allocation on projects
* Manage payments to suppliers and post them in accounting system
* Reconcile accounts payables; keep correspondence with suppliers representatives
* Generate suppliers reports and analyses
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals globally, extensive training, and excellent career opportunities in an expanding foreign company.
Think you have the skills and vision to be part of our future?
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Ref Code APA in the subject line or fax: 021-312.76.44.
Ipsos Interactive Services Europe (IISE) is the European expert in Online Market Research for the Ipsos Group, the 2nd largest survey-based market research company in the world.
IISE\' business consists of Internet based services, supported by an elite team of professionals: project managers, programmers, researchers, analysts, and developers. Their goal is to provide high quality services to global clients acting in industries such as, FMCG, mobile telephony, media, advertising, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction etc.
Company of inquiring minds and passionate people, IISE is currently expanding its business in Romania.