Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Education: preferable graduate an accounting or finance related university or student in the last year.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Experience in an ERP System (Oracle) will be a plus
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Perform daily transaction processing for internal or external suppliers or employees based on the requirements of both local GAAP and group accounting policy;
- Ensure the correctness of the accounting treatment; make sure that the accounting data is reflecting the business and meet management and internal control requirements (handle the vendor payments and staff expense claim forms, using the correct expense account);
- Perform monthly reconciliation of suppliers’ balances, prepayments balances, inter-company (trading and non-trading) balances and support the Treasury Accountant to perform daily/weekly/monthly bank and cash accounts reconciliations;
- Provide all necessary information regarding payments or invoices to other departments and to suppliers on request.
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including Italy, UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com