Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
If you like to work in a dynamic team with a high focus on personal development with challenging, varied tasks and responsibility then this may be your future job!
The Accounts Payable team is responsible to maintain and ensure the accuracy of the AP processes, in compliance with applicable accounting procedures.
As part of the team, your mission will be to resolve customer queries and complaints related to Accounts Payable processes as specified by relevant service level; and to coordinate Invoice Processing Team for the German market.
Key responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Accountant for the Finance & Accounting Team are:
· Ensure Vendor Master Data accuracy;
· Receive different types of AP Invoices;
· Process AP Invoices (3rd party & inter-company);
· Process AP Payments and Taxes;
· Perform Period End AP Accounting;
· Resolve other AP Inquiries;
· Process T&E Reimbursement Payment;
· Perform Period-End T&E Accounting;
· Meet the required service levels for Accounts Payable processes/issues/requests;
· Write check and update documentation for the AP processes;
· During the new process transfer/tool implementation phase will participate in implementation, testing, cleaning and any other activities requested by the management;
· Ensure business continuity during planned/unplanned absence;
· Identify opportunities to improve the process under their area of responsibility; active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects;
· Active participation in training and workshops;
· Point of contact for any queries concerning Accounts Payable received by email, phone, etc.
Joining us in Bucharest Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than 11 000 people, 2300 service centres (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK.
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Specialisations/activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles