Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Master Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years experience in the position of Chief Accountant (or equivalent) of international small or medium companies
- Wishfully experience in international accounting companies
- Professional knowledge of Romania Taxes
- Basic knowledge of management accounting (theoretical cost, actual cost, variance)
- Experience in dealing with Central Warehouse
- Fluent English is a MUST
- MS Excel advanced knowledge is a MUST
- Ability to grow up with the company
- Doer attitude
- Strong personality
Our client, an international chain of coffee/sandwich bars, is opening a new franchise in Romania. Therefore, it is looking for an Accounting Supervisor to report vertically to Managing Director in Romania and horizontally to Group Financial Director.
- running companies books
- producing tax returns
- running Central Warehouse evidence
- preparing bank transfers in Multi Cash
- bank statement bookkeeping
- calculating theoretical and actual Cost of Goods Sold
- sales reconciliation
- purchase invoice bookkeeping
- petty cash reports bookkeeping
- payroll card bookkeeping
- making accruals
- running Fixed Assets Register
- dealing with bankers, auditors, lawyers, Tax Office
- Romania GAAP reporting for the Group
- setting up accounting software
- improving internal control
- supporting Operation Director and Managing Director in management accounting matters
Personnel Development Solutions provides \"in-company\" training and HR consulting services to organizations.
We work in partnership with our clients providing results, programs and systems that are relevant, clear and practical. We choose our consultants purely on their competence and experience, and because of this we are able to understand our clients\' needs and objectives and offer flexibility and practical solutions.