- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of experience with demonstrated competencies in finance/ accounting, experience in AP or Treasury would be beneficial
- Flexible working approach and keen to learn new areas of finance/accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with English and Romanian (any other language is an advantage)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in entering financial data
- Deadline-driven with excellent time management ability
- Previous exposure to an ERP is an advantage
To succeed as an Accounting Specialist, you should be committed to cooperating with different countries finance staff, Geo Zone financial controllers and other business representatives.
- P&L Preparation, Review and Analysis
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Share Cost Preparation, Allocation
- Fixed Asset support analysis
- Inventory, lease accounting, Accounts Payable, Treasury support and analysis
- General Accounting for Weatherford EUA Geo Zone (Europe and Sub-Sahara countries).
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members in 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
We’re looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.