Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University graduate (economics);
- Thorough knowledge of all fiscal and statutory matters relating to Romanian accounting;
- Knowledge of all accounting rules and regulations;
- Knowledge of payroll (or the ability to deal with a payroll agency) , the understanding of the accounting entries related to payroll , the responsibility for filing and paying the relevant payroll taxes when they become due , the ability to deal and liaise with payroll authorities wherever necessary;
- Knowledge of VAT procedures, the ability to complete and file VAT returns, make timely payments, deal with the VAT and Customs authorities wherever necessary;
- Knowledge of Corporation tax, filing and paying by due dates and dealing with the Tax authorities;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines at month and quarter end to supply timely Profit and Loss reports and quarterly packages, and to put in extra time if ever required;
- Ability to supervise and direct any accounting staff under their control;
- More than 6 years experience; at least 2 years experience in a similar role; at least 3 years of experience within international companies in the industrial area;
- A recognized accountancy qualification would be preferable though not essential if the person has many years accounting practice in Romania; Chartered accountant, CIMA, CAFR or ACCA student or certification would be an advantage; experience with IFRS is a must;
- Knowledge of a widely used complex ERP system (SAP, BaaN);
- Computer literate (i.e. Excel and Word), and prepared to learn new systems;
- Fluent both in writing and verbally in English and Romanian (German, French, Hungarian language is an advantage);
- Must be culturally sensitive, able to keep information private and work well under pressure;
- Well-organised, self confident, able to prioritise and multi-task, and to persuade others to do likewise;
- Excellent personal and inter-personal skills, including being able to influence at all levels to ensure effective decision-making;
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and face-to-face;
- Flexible, fast learner; self-starter;
- Strong leadership skills.
- Planning, directing and coordinating all the accounting functions of the team (7-9 people);
- Coordinating and controlling several projects simultaneously;
- Coordinating and preparing the Financial Statements according to Romanian statutory accounting rules and IFRS
- Deal with banks, manage cash-flow and external payments and receipts (in foreign and local currencies);
- Assisting internal/external auditors, tax auditors and other government bodies;
- Responsible for all financial matters relating to a company operating in Romania and being part of a multinational company;
- Providing financial reports upon clients’ request;
- Assessing the current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes;
- Train, develop and motivate the teams to improve efficiency and professional; Identify performance improvement opportunities.
Solectron Romania is a member of Flextronics Group.
Flextronics – Where people make the difference.
Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider focused on delivering complete design, engineering and manufacturing services to automotive, computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure, medical and mobile industry.
Flextronics helps customers design, build, ship, and service electronics products through a network of facilities in 35 countries on five continents.
Flextronics offers excellent opportunities for professional growth, a competitive compensation package, and a highly collaborative work environment as well as international exposure. Our global footprint – spanning from Asia to Europe and the Americas – allows our employees to work and interact with more than 100,000 colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds. Our global scale and expertise covers multiple market segments and provides employees with boundless opportunities to work anywhere in the world – ensuring that they never run out of challenges.
Join the company that is reshaping the industry’s global manufacturing strategy!
Join Our Global Company Today!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles