Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Accounting, Reporting, Strategy and Compliance for the Eeastern European Subsidiary
• Managing worldwide intercompany reconciliations for the P&L and Balance Sheet.
• Preparation on monthly domestic close process timely and accurately.
• Timely and accurate balance sheet reconciliations that has identified and justified all balances.
• Timely and accurate P&L assessment that identify and justify all major variances.
• Timely and accurate P&L allocation and FX revaluations.
• Maintain the accounting records for 5 separate subsidiaries that fall under the US umbrella.
• Preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with accounting principles.
• Preparation of Quarterly and Annual SEC filings, including but not limited to Balance Sheet, P& L and Cash Flow.
• Preparation on Management “Bluebook “ schedules including but not limited to SEC schedules, balance sheet fluxes, equity, capital, non-recurring charges and non operating expenses
• Work in an ad-hoc fashion providing miscellaneous types of accounting, financial, forecasting requirements to different organizations inside and outside of PTC.
• Maintain Oracle GL financial system to ensure it complies with the defined business rules (COA maintenance, Cross Validation Rules, etc.)
• Review and update accounting policies and processes.
- very good English
- US GAAP knowledge/ experience
- experience with all accounting processes
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles