Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* University Degree: Finance and Accounting education
* Desirable Experience: 6-7 years
* ERP working experience -SAP/ winmentor is an advantage
* Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Acces, PowerPoint
* Fluency in English
* Driving license: B
* Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a changing environment
* Good relations with positive attitude
* Plans, organizes, coordinates and supervises the entire accounting activity
* Ensures that the balance sheets are timely elaborated, according to the legal requirements.
* Takes on the responsibility regarding records, periodical statements and reports
* Ensures that the accounting records are legal and accurate
* Keeps himself/herself informed about the legislative changes and also provides these information to the manager
* Checks the accuracy of the recorded accounting data, documents, operations and inventories.
* Manages the relation with fiscal and administrative authorities
* Gets involved in elaborating monthly statements
* Elaborates and deposits financial and profit and loss statements
* Offers support for the development of the financial activity providing the required analysis
* Designs, implements and periodically reviews the internal procedures ((ISO) of the accounting department.
* Establishes and delegates tasks for the accounting department
* Manages the professional development and training plan for his/her staff
* Provides periodically or by-request reports
* Manages all accounting, cost accounting, treasury, capital planning, and administrative duties (Statutory accounting and compliance with external Romanian authorities’ requirements – Customs, VAT, Tax Reports, Payroll withholding Taxes, Declarations, Etc.)
* Elaborates and implements the economical policy of the accounting department, in order to ensure the organization’s economical efficiency, following the proper legislation