Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
-Thorough knowledge of all fiscal and statutory matters relating to Romanian accounting
- Knowledge of all accounting rules and regulations - Knowledge of a Statutory Chart of accounts - knowledge of payroll (or the ability to deal with a payroll agency) , the understanding of the accounting entries related to payroll , the responsibility for filing and paying the relevant payroll taxes when they become due , the ability to deal and liaise with payroll authorities wherever necessary,
- Knowledge of VAT procedures, the ability to complete and file VAT returns, make timely payments, deal with the VAT and Customs authorities wherever necessary
- Knowledge of Corporation tax, filing and paying by due dates and dealing with the Tax authorities
- Ability to work to tight deadlines at month and quarter end to supply timely Profit and Loss reports and quarterly packages, and to put in extra time if ever required
- Ability to supervise and direct any accounting staff under their control
- Computer literate (i.e. Excel and Word), and prepared to learn new systems (both operational and accounting)
- Fluency/ being able to communicate both in writing and verbally in English
- A recognized accountancy qualification would be preferable though not essential if the person has many years accounting practice in Romania
- Freight industry knowledge would be a bonus
- Prepare Profit and Loss Accounts , Balance sheets , cash-flows, bank reconciliations and other analysis as requested on a regular basis .( would include full knowledge of prepayments, accruals, provisions etc)
- Deal with banks, manage cash-flow and external payments and receipts (in foreign and local currencies), deal with external auditors, other government bodies, other offices and staff within the EI network
- Responsible for all financial matters relating to a company operating in Romania and being part of a much larger worldwide company.
- Travel to meetings outside Romania.
-Extensive training will be given in our LHR EURO head-office
-Sufficient training would be given to the person if they were new to the freight business.
Barnett McCall Advisors is the established division of Barnett McCall, specialized in the recruitment of key positions within the Finance, Banking and Legal sectors. We are a team of specialists who have a rich working background in the abovementioned sectors, thereby bringing professional experience and an in-depth knowledge for each of them.