Accounting Development Program for Fresh Graduates
- Recent graduate in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Interested in obtaining ACCA certification
- Outstanding problem solving and quantitative analysis skills
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Drive for results and ability to learn on the fly
- 6 months up to 1 year of experience in Accounting, Finance or a related field
This unique, full-time rotational program provides participants with a robust set of accounting experiences through three year-long rotations within the accounting organization, a technical curriculum, soft skills trainings, projects, international conferences, networking opportunities, career mentorship and support for professional certification (ACCA).
Our goal is to develop the next generation of accounting professionals at Dell by exposing them to a wide set of unique skills and leadership opportunities typically not afforded early in an accounting career. Our program is an ideal and unique opportunity for those driven individuals seeking a wide breadth and depth of accounting and business knowledge.
Upon completion of the program, participants will have developed a robust set of accounting competencies on following areas:
- Report financial results, including the reconciliation and analysis of financial transactions, as well as assets and liabilities
- Need to have the ability to advise, consult and present to executive management on financial and/or accounting issues involving business activities for a business unit to ensure proper compliance with laws and GAAP
- Maintain updates to business unit financial accounting and operating policies
- Manage the maintenance of the accounting system to ensure that it accurately reflects the financial status of the business unit
- Develop and maintain financial models and reports
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.