E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• B2+ or C1 level of Spanish/French/German and good English
• Previous work experience in Accounting/Customer Support represents an advantagefor the senior roles
• Attention to detail & high level of accuracy
Order to Cash
• Customer master data management and contract administration
• Credit management services and contract management services
• Order management
• Billing and invoicing
• Electronic invoice presentment and payment
• Perform vendor payments;
• Ability to grasp client’s business, process, policies and procedures quickly and perform the activity and role assigned
• Prepare query and errors logs / Dashboards and recommend solutions for closure
• Handling calls and emails related to vendors and employees on query regarding invoice processing, payments
• Perform vendor reconciliation, PO analysis and month end reports;
• Prepares query & errors logs/ dashboards and recommend solutions for closure.
• Manage Intercompany Transactions ( Validate and post intercompany entries; Process Intercompany; Cash
• Settlement Transactions; Perform intercompany eliminations; Reconcile intercompany Transactions)
• Manage Inventory Accounts - posting, review, adjustment, reevaluation, reconciliation
• Perform Accounts Reconciliation
• Manage Month/Quarter/Year End Closing Activities
• Christmas bonus
• medical services
• life insurance
• MyFlexBen Program – a flexible program based on which each employee will have the opportunity to monthly • customize the package by accessing a large variety of benefits available to be ordered via an online platform:
• Private Pension Plan;
• Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings);
• Meal Vouchers & Gift Vouchers
• Tourism Vouchers & Tourism offers in Romania;
• Smart experience (Skydiving, Archery, Horse-riding, Lasertag, Escape Room, etc);
• Transportation (Bus/Subway subscriptions, gas station cards etc)
• Special offers vouchers & products (Children&Parents, Sport&Wellness, Telecom&IT, Fashion, Hobby, etc).
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles