Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- responsible, organized, reliable and efficient person;
- strong team spirit, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment;
- ability to prioritize and attention to details;
- ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- highly educated in Accountancy (possession of University degree or currently student);
- basic knowledge of accounting and local fiscal concepts, working with/ filling accounting documents;
- good command of English;
- ability in using the computer, especially in working with Excel spreadsheets;
- professional experience of minimum 1 year in the financial/accounting department in an international business environment.
The role we offer is varied and challenging and will require a focused and ambitious candidate, who has the ability to be proactive at all times. The role provides very good learning possibilities in many aspects of the activity of the accounting and finance department.
The Accounting Assistant reports to the Finance Manager and receives supervision and guidance also from the Accountant in charge and the Billing Officer.
Major duties include, without limitation:
1. Accounting: receive and file accounting documents and accounting department correspondence; validate petty cash transactions and register by cost center; maintain relationship with the Tax Authority; maintain A/P ledger and gas vouchers register;
2. Financial: maintain relationship with the bank; manage petty cash; responsible for granting treasury advances to employees and validating expense reports;
3. Billing and collection: maintain and up-date the client billing database; assist the Billing Officer in preparing/delivering client invoices and client payment notifications; file client invoices and the related documentation;
4. Any other task required by the role.
We are a full-service international law firm with 18 offices all over the world. The first international law firm to open its door in Romania in 1997, our Bucharest office is one of the leading law firm in Romania.
Our young and dynamic Bucharest team is currently expanding and therefore we offer outstanding career opportunities.
We provide a highly professional and supportive working climate, where outstanding performances are fairly rewarded.