Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
For a very interesting multinational company from betting sector we are looking for an Accounting and Tax Manager with excellent leadership and communication skills and experienced in Romanian and international accounting.
The Head of Accounting and Tax oversees all the activities of the accounting and tax department and is involved in the supervising and management of the general accounting activities, analysis, business partnership, the maintenance of effective internal controls while ensuring statutory compliance in all accounting initiatives.
The Head of Accounting is responsible for the day-to-day aspects of the business’s accounting and tax functions, reports directly to the RO Head of Finance who takes responsibility over the entire financial department.
Additionally, expected to work with other finance departmental heads (Purchasing Manager and Head of Controlling, Reporting and FP&A) in deciding on complex modeling of the business’s financial approaches that cut across the entire business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Hold the leading role in creating and enhancing financial policies and procedures across the accounting department as well as the wider Finance department, appropriately set for the achievement of the business overall goals and objectives.
2. Prepare, review and ensure timely and accurate financial statement and supporting schedules, documentation and reconciliations for required monthly/ quarterly/ yearly close, ensuring also the compliance with the external reporting standards;
3. Manage cash operations, ensure controls are in place to minimize risk of loss and maintain a high level of security around cash operations function; manage the relationship with banks and other financial institutions;
4. Responsible for compliance with the State Institutions requirements. This includes the tax compliance, transfer pricing, managing the relations with tax authorities, NGO, NBR, NSI returns and reports;
5. Leads the accounting department in the preparation of accounts and conducting annual auditing. Head of Accounting and Tax ensures that there is a proactive engagement in implementing audit findings with a view of improving the business’s overall financial performance;
6. Collaborate and support business partners in execution of their functions, provide support for areas of the business that integrate with accounting functions, actively participate in planning, forecasting and budgeting process.
7. Coordinate and/or contribute to major finance project such as ERP implementation, implementation of electronic cash registers, new platform implementation, mergers, etc;
8. Play a mentor ship role to key accounting personnel, supporting their professional growth, responsible for building talents across accounting department; lead the accounting community towards an accounting team.
This person is expected to manage and coordinate the GL Accounting team with 15 members.
The suitable candidate should accomplish all the following requirements:
- solid experience in Romanian and international accounting (RAS and IFRS);
- CECCAR member;
- minimum 7 years experience in coordinating accounting teams;
- experienced in working with a group of companies;
- excellent leadership and communication skills;
- able to set up processes, to implement new tools and to improve the procedures;
- advanced level of English - written and oral;
- very good project management and time management skills;
- flexible and able to adapt to new situations;
- high personal and professional standards of ethics and integrity.
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Randstad Holding NV is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information see www.randstad.com.
Telephone: 0249/421576(Slatina) ; 0213/365253(Bucharest)
www.randstad/.ro / firstname.lastname@example.org