Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Organizes the evidence of the purchases documents (goods and services) and monitor their payment terms and effective payments;
• Issues the invoices towards our customers and monitor their collection periods and effective collections;
• Prepares report of cash at bank on a daily basis;
• Fills in the petty cash register and keeps track of the physical cash in hand;
• Monitors the evidence of the advances granted to employees and their subsequent settlements;
• Keeps updated the tangible and intangible assets registers;
• Performs the assessment of the monthly revenues and expenses accruals;
• Performs the assessment of the bad debts allowance and other potential provisions, where case;
• Manages the relationship with the company's bank and accounting firm;
• Monitors the monthly statutory trial balance for unusual balances/ movements;
• Contributes to the preparation of the weekly forecast - submission to US Group;
• Contributes to the preparation of the answers for any questions raised by Group;
• Closely work with company’s auditors.
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies. We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability. We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)In CGS we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, and being a pro-active team member. Join our team: if you think you fit the profile, than we are looking forward to meeting you!