Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
• Bachelor degree in Finance
• 1 year accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
• GL experience is a plus
• Experience with Oracle (ERP) is prefered
• Very good English is a must
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Solid understanding of the Romanian accounting system
• Pro active, result driven and accurate
• Team player
Purpose of the job:
• Responsible for all hands on accounting activities; AP, AR, cash, bank etc.
• Be actively involved in periodical closings (accrual preparation)
• Assist in booking in general ledger
• Verify, classify and reconcile financial records
• Address problems to senior management in order to come up with solutions
• Have contact with all 3rd parties, suppliers and clients
• Be the contact in accounting matters to other Oshkosh entities when needed
In this position you are responsible for all accounting activities of Medias Industries and you will report directly to the Chief Accountant. You will be mainly active with all hands on accounting activities being accounts payable, accounts receivable, dunning letters, checking bank statements, possibly bookings in general ledger and so forth.
We offer you:
A challenging position within an international and fast-growing company. The salary and conditions of employment for this position are aligned with the position and depending on your educational level and experience. Excellent possibilities for both professional and personal growth within an ambitious team and multinational.
Medias Industries Inc, located in Medias, Romania, is part of Oshkosh Truck Corporation, a worldwide leading manufacturer of specialty trucks and truck bodies.
The manufacturing facility produces the refuse trucks of Geesink Norba Group, the Kiggen refuse containers and does pre assembly activities (e.g. boom welding) for the JLG telehandlers. At this moment more than 250 team members are working on site.
If you want to apply for this position please call (+31) 23-5698785 or send your application letter and resume in English to Martijn Lageveen, Human Resources by e-mail: Recruitment.Emea@JLG.com
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles