Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University graduate (economics);
- At least 2 years previous experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of accounting closing procedures, local accounting requirements, financial statements and fiscal legislation;
- Computer skills (MS Excel, accounting software);
- Fluent in English;
- Problem-solver, organized, interpersonal skills.
- Ensure that all Accounting and Finance related systems within own allocated tasks are correct and timely updated;
- Responsible for the review / preparation for all primary accounting documents according to local compliance regulations;
- Responsible for the accurate booking of all journal entries and accounting documents into the general ledger for allocated clients (depreciation, prepayments, re-evaluations);
- Assistance in weekly and monthly reconciliations of receivables, payables, and other areas;
- Local accounting of revenues, invoicing and assist on all finance related matters;
- Update and follow up on outstanding payments vis-à-vis invoiced services, and ensures out standings closed within the reporting month;
- Account receivables reconciliation vis-à-vis invoices and payments performed.
Piraeus Real Estate S.A. is member of the Piraeus Bank Group, one of the most dynamic financial-banking institutions in Greece, with over 740 branches and subsidiaries in Greece & abroad, and is seeking to employ a highly qualified professional for its activities in Romania.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles