Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The candidate could have elementary knowledge of accountancy and he/she will be trained by us.
1. Verifying the cash register for company and preparation bank register.
2. Preparation of the petty cash for company, balance sheets and other monthly reports for validation.
3. Daily situations of the bank accounts.
4. Setting up and follow-up for bank guarantees asked by the projects implemented in Romania.
5. Preparation of payment documents for the suppliers.
6. Setting up account reports, daily and periodical reports company.
7. Managing with cash monthly transfers (RON, USD and EURO) for effectively salaries payment for some of the company\'s employers and other type of expenses by case if the Head of the department is not in the office because of delegations purpose or other special circumstances as: traning seminars, conferences, etc.
8. Preparing the letters of bank guarantee for tender participation.
9. Reporting to the Coordinator and to management level as requested.
1. University degree in Economics.
2. Fluent in English.
3. Very good knowledge of Excel, Word, etc.
1. Detail oriented and adaptable person.
2. Ability of computing with accuracy.
3. Communication skills, pleasant person.
4. Ability of interpreting data for a proper reporting.
The Louis Berger Group maintains a policy of nurturing individual skills and experience, encouraging and assisting employees to make a measurable contribution to and a significant impact upon the continued growth and success of the organisation. Replies are treated in the strictest confidence.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. is an independent private consulting company founded in 1953, working in the fields of engineering, development, economics and environment. Its headquarters are located in the United States of America at 2300 N St NW, Washington DC, 20037.
The Louis Berger Group employs a staff of almost 5,000 people, currently working for 90 foreign governments, the major international lending organizations and private sector clients. With several hundred offices throughout the world, the Group is able to ensure maximum responsiveness to local conditions while providing clients with the technical resource base and rapid response capability of a worldwide organization.
For more information, you can visit our website www.louisberger.com
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles