- Graduate from Economics or other related fields
- PC literate (MS Office – Excel, Word), SAP/ Pro Alpha can be a plus
- English level – Advanced, German – can be a plus
- Accurate and precise, even under pressure
- Well organized, able to respect deadlines and focused on details
- Able to handle confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner
- Willing to further develop and adapt to new tasks and requirements
- Willing to travel for trainings at our headquarter in Germany
- Process base business AP invoicing: match invoices with POs
- Align with the purchase team for mismatches between POs and invoices
- Align with the suppliers for incorrect / missing invoices
- Communicate with the payments responsible about the overdue invoices, payment requests from suppliers
- Help responding to queries about due invoices / effectuated payments
- Late backlog reporting
- Other Ad-Hoc specific finance / accountancy activities
- Support for other finance activities during period close, as required
- Pursue continuous improvements (sees opportunities and drives implementation)
- International environment, with teams from Romania, Germany and Netherlands
- Core values such as: alignment, responsibility, reliability
- We encourage freedom/independency, ownership, personal and professional growth
- Complexity and diversity of tasks
- Training opportunities based on performance management
- Flexible working hours, Hybrid work
- Meal tickets (20 RON), Bonuses, Fruits, Bookster
What electrifies you?
Imagine 300 people working together on innovative, environmentally friendly energy solutions and inspiring the world of energy. By joining our team at SFC Energy, you will be right in the middle of contributing to transforming the energy sector.
Our experts develop, produce and sell portable and stationary fuel cells and energy solutions for clean power generation, power supply, coils and linear drives with a lot of passion and love. Our power generators are environmentally friendly, quiet, weather-independent and plug & play energy solutions for remote and off-grid applications. SFC Energy is uniquely positioned as one of the global market leaders for fuel cells. Why is that? Maybe because of our energetic customer focus, our emphasis on high quality standards, or the sustainability and future viability of our technology. But in any case, it is due to the commitment of our colleagues at our headquarters near Munich and our international subsidiaries in Canada, the Netherlands and Romania.
Why you should join us?
It’s an exciting time to be a part of SFC. Show us how much energy you’re holding and feel empowered to be your best, helping us shape the future of the clean energy products, power supply and coil & linear drive industry. SFC Energy is a fast-growing company, part of SFC Energy AG, a German listed company (F3C), which is strongly driven by technological innovation. Here you will find exciting areas to work in, challenging tasks and a fantastic team.