- Bachelor's degree (Finance and Accounting Studies);
- Team player, good communication skills;
- Detail oriented, well organized, efficient;
- Flexible and adaptable to change – open to work in a dynamic environment;
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel is a must);
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing.
- Invoice processing (ERP): supplier and vendor invoices;
- Supplier and vendor contracts management – ensure supporting documentation, perform payments;
- Vendor master data;
- Payment run;
- Processing incoming and outgoing payments;
- Cash accounting;
- TnE process;
- Document and maintain accounting procedures, including internal controls;
- Reporting (internal/ external, recurrent/ miscellaneous);
- Query management – solve both internal and external queries related to AP, TnE, payments process – including audit related.
Established in 2006, Quantic Lab is an outsourcing company specialized in all-platform high quality testing solutions. With over a decade of experience, Quantic Lab is one of the leading European outsourcing companies, contributing to the release of thousands of projects worldwide (websites, games, edutainment software, business application and more). We are known as a trustworthy QA Business partner and maintaining our good reputation is a lifelong company goal.
We take pride in our work and our business relationships, and we are grateful to our veteran teams for always aiming to impress our clients and being passionate about QA.
Located in Cluj-Napoca, the capital of the region Transylvania, one of the biggest cultural and university centers of Romania, the testing lab is a modern facility equipped with the latest technology.