Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Qualification as Romanian Accountant
Minimum three years experience
Able to communicate and write in English
Knowledge of western business practice useful but not essential
Able to deal with double entry requirements
All interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to submit a letter of interest and a current resume in English at email@example.com.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Law firm situated in central Bucharest requires an Accountant-Manager:
1. Enter in cash books all relevant entries.
2. Keep standard books of account double entry reflecting income and expenditure and capital accounts as well as client ledgers.
3. Deal with VAT returns.
4. Deal with Ministry of Finance and local finance.
5. Arrange payment of suppliers invoices.
6. Monitor cash flow.
7. Draw invoices for clients.
8. Assist preparation of annual budget.
Hammond, Bogaru & Associates is a law firm assisting both foreign and Romanian clients in their business transactions. The firm stands for a steadfast commitment to the highest standards in everything we do – this commitment is reflected in the success of our clients.