Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Accounting;
- College degree in Economics;
- Medium level of English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel);
- Structured, logical thinking, good organization skills;
- Very good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team;
- Accuracy with calculations;
- Previous experience in operating with ERP program;
- Knowledge of applying financial-fiscal-accounting legislation;
- Reception, verification and registration of accounting documents, including the allocation to appropriate cost centers of recorded expenses;
- Checking the correctness of received documents, checking the existence of contracts and letters of acceptance for invoices received;
- Registration of bank statements;
- Issuing fiscal invoices and sending them to clients;
- Preparation of the situations requested during the ANAF audit or control period;
- Verification of account sheets and reconciliation of balances with third parties;
- Support for the direct manager in monthly, quarterly and annual closings;
- Support for other departments regarding financial-accounting requests;
Ipsos is the 3rd largest company in market and public opinion research which delivers information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate, and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions.
As a part of a multinational organization, Ipsos Interactive Services is a fully global HUB with regional centers, satellites and local footprint all over in Ipsos group. Recently, the company has over 1,700 passionate online and mobile experts worldwide, from whom 1000+ only in Romania (Bucharest, Brasov & Iasi). The company's mission is to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects for the Ipsos researchers and Ipsos end clients, everywhere, using the most complete range of techniques possible Online-Mobile and Offline at the highest levels of quality, security, speed and cost efficiency.
Joining Ipsos offers you the opportunity to become part of an innovative, international Group that leads its markets. Ipsos has a strong presence in 90 countries, 18.000 employees and more than 5000 clients worldwide. A passionately company with curious experts that not only provide the most precise measurement, but shape it to provide True Understanding of Society, Markets and People. To do this, we use the best of science, technology and know-how and apply the principles of security, simplicity, speed and substance to everything we do. So that our clients can act faster, smarter and bolder. Ultimately, success comes down to a simple truth: YOU ACT BETTER WHEN YOU ARE SURE.
Find more info about Ipsos by visiting http://www.ipsos.com.