- Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Romanian Financial legislation.
- Experience in working with ERP would be a plus (we are using SAP Business One)
- Good command of Excel
- Focused on details, organized
- Ability to adapt fast to changes and challenging projects within the team.
- Day to day bookings and monthly accounting function
- Support for all the finance areas such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets
- Accounts payables – review and manage invoices into system, create payment proposals.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from the responsible departments involved in the process
- Offer support to internal business on the Expense process - records accruals, keeping evidence of prepaid expenses.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries and reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Performs month-end checks as required
- Assisting Accounting Manager with monthly financial analyses and statutory accounts
- Assist in performing the treasury process
- Ad-hoc analysis required by the Financial Manager and Management
- Annual bonus based on yearly performance review
- Medical subscription to private medical center
- Fun teambuilding events
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration package
PTR Live Technologies SRL, a subsidiary of “Playtech” - the world’s leading online gaming software supplier, is operating in Romania since 2016 and provides live streaming services for some of the world’s leading gaming operators. We are sustainable and innovative company of more than 1000 professionals. In collaboration with Playtech’s facility in Latvia – EuroLive Technologies, we are on the lookout for new talents to join us in our Riga and Bucharest office!