Accountant - Bucuresti
• Previous experience in the accounting/ financial field is a plus, but not mandatory;
• Analytical skills, initiative, pro-activity and tenacity are highly appreciated;
• Very good capacity of assimilating a high volume of knowledge;
• Attention to details;
• Excellent PC skills (MS Office, Excel)
• Good command of (business) English (speaking and written).
• Issues the invoices towards our customers and monitor their collection periods and effective collections;
• Prepares report of cash at bank on a daily basis;
• Fills in the petty cash register and keeps track of the physical cash in hand;
• Monitors the evidence of the advances granted to employees and their subsequent settlements;
• Keeps updated the tangible and intangible assets registers;
• Performs the assessment of the monthly revenues and expenses accruals;
• Performs the assessment of the bad debts allowance and other potential provisions, where case;
• Manages the relationship with the company's bank and accounting firm;
• Monitors the monthly statutory trial balance for unusual balances/ movements;
• Contributes to the preparation of the answers for any questions raised by Group;
• Closely work with company’s auditors.
Schedule: Monday - Friday ( 09:00 AM-06:00 PM)
- Private medical insurance;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- Meal Tickets;
- A 7card Subscription;
- Development of communication and negotiation skills;
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
If you would like to find out more about our culture please visit our blog:
Like our facebook page:
or visit our international website:
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.