Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• 2 years experience in banking
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Higher education certificate (master or bachelor degree);
• Ability to work under time pressure
• Attention to detail with a high degree of control and emphasis toward quality;
• Communication with the customers on documentation issuance, account opening and maintenance;
• Specific documents verification and systems set-up;
• Involving in specific projects, local reporting
• Participating in project management including conference calls, application testing, project documentation checking, risk assessment of proposed improvements,
Understand and comply with all specific laws in force and NBR rules, as well as the Bank’s procedures
Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles