The ideal candidate
- Graduated economic studies
- Experienced in debt accounting / debit customer monitoring / interaction with them in order to collect debts on time
- Skills and experience in using the computer (Office and accounting software - WizCount, AS400), Excel proficiency is a must.
- Responsible person, organized and attentive to details
- Financial literacy is imperative for this job
- Adaptability for individual and team work
- Independent user of English
- Contact customers for the collection of debts at the due date, notify customers with outstanding debts and take all necessary action according to the Group's policy for recovering them.
-Monitor and verify incoming payments
-Send payments to accounts and chase-down unpaid invoices
-Preparing invoices for sales or services rendered, issuing bill reminders, recording payments using accounting software, balancing accounts receivables ledger to general ledger balances, resolving discrepancies, making collections calls and processing lines for collections.
- Registration of primary documents in AS400 and / or WizCount (invoices, account statements, etc.)
- Performing daily financial transactions, including checking, classifying, calculating and recording debt accounting data
- Accounting of account statements, in lei and foreign currency, at all banks with which the company collaborates, reconciliation and confirmation of balances with the clients of the company
- Verification of sales and related documents, according to company procedures
- Reconcile receivable accounts to ensure that all proceeds are accounted for and recorded accordingly
- Check for discrepancies and resolve potential issues arising from billing to customers
- Draws up activity-specific reports at superiors' request
- Maintains a good collaboration with the company's work points in relation to the exchange of documents and accounting information
- Modern working conditions, the work will be carried out in the A + office, the Pipera area
- Attractive salary with growth potential based on assimilated knowledge and interest in the company activity.
- Bonuses for achieving the target
-Medical subscription - Regina Maria
If you are complying with our requirements and our job is interesting for you, please apply to address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Istoria companiei Hertz incepe in 1918, in SUA cand W.L. Jacobs a avut o idee revolutionara, acea de a infiinta primul birou de inchirieri auto din lume, in Chicago, SUA. A achizitionat si si-a repart propriile autoturisme, cele 12 modele second hand de la Ford, model T. De atunci compania a crescut si s-a extins rapid, devenind cea mai mare companie de inchirieri auto din lume si ramanand liderul de inchirieri auto de aproape un secol.
In 1961, Hertz si-a deschis primul birou in Atena, Grecia si in 1974 Autohellas ATEE a obtinut franciza Hertz pentru Grecia.
Autotechnica Fleet Services este franciza Hertz, detinuta de catre Autohellas ATEE, care a intrat pe piata din Romania in 2007 si la scurt timp a devenit un jucator important pe segmentul de inchirieri auto si leasing operational. Hertz Romania (Autotechnica Fleet Services) ofera servicii complete de inchirieri auto, pe termen scurt, lung, lunare sau servicii de leasing operational si fleet management. Flota din Romania este compus din 2500 autoturisme ce acopera o gama larga de modele si grupe de masini. Hertz Romania este una din companiile cele mai bine reprezentate la nivel national, fiind prezenta in 6 orase: Bucuresti, Cluj- Napoca, Constanta, Iasi, Sibiu si Timisoara