- Serve as the lead point of contact for all external partners and customers
- Research, identify and update our client portfolio
- Ensure all client requests are answered in due time and successfully resolved
- Develop new business with existing clients or identify areas of improvement
- Track and forecast key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results)
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly initiatives
- Work closely with other departments (e.g. Content Team) to achieve successful outcomes.
- Contributing to support the overall growth of our community
Basic Qualifications- The person:
- Previous or related experience in online advertising represents an advantage but is not necessary as the agency offers full training
- Strong English communication skills… both written and verbal
- Effective planning and prioritizing skills
- Comfortable with reporting and numbers.
- Proficiency with organizational tools like Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,) and Google Drive (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
Benefits - The company:
- Young and dynamic team
- Competitive salary scheme
- Career growth opportunities
- 2 weeks of paid internship and training
- Chance to travel the world and interact with the top brands in the industry
Have you been looking for your next super exciting challenge in a global company? Apply now!
We are a fast-growing company, based in Bucharest, with a wide portfolio of international clients, having earned a great reputation within the industries we are operating.
- 18 ian. 2022București, Ilfov, Buftea, Voluntari